A Japanese Morning Diet: Here Is How To Lose Some Weight In A Fast And Easy Way

The Morning Banana Regiment, a diet designed by Hitoshi Watanabe, went viral on social media. It is a simple diet that offers great and immediate results. The main rule of the diet is to eat bananas and consume plenty of water throughout the day.  

A Japanese morning diet that will help you lose weight in a fast and easy way 

Hitoshi Watanabe, the designer of the diet, was the first one who tried this diet and achieved great results. After trying several diets, but with no success, Watanabe decided to design a diet regiment. His wife, who is a pharmacist, helped him to design the diet regiment. When he lost weight, he recommended his diet regiment to other people, too.  

The diet consists of eating a banana before having breakfast. After eating one banana, you should drink a glass of water. You should not consume anything before having lunch.  


Discover The Weight Loss Truths That Will Transform Your Body, Boost Your Health and Make You Fit for Life... Download your free copy now!


Bananas contain starch, which stimulates weight loss. It does not dissolve in the small intestine but goes directly to the large intestine. It starts to ferment in the large intestine and helps bacteria turn into fatty acids. Also, the starch found in bananas helps enhance the function of the gastrointestinal tract.  

Moreover, you should try not to upset your stomach. This means that you need to follow the 80 / 20 rule, which stands for eating 80% of your meal and leaving 20 % in the plate. All you need to do is to consume a banana and wait at least 20 minutes before eating the second one. Drinking warm water is also beneficial because it helps enhance your metabolism. Do not consume alcohol and milk. Moreover, have dinner before 8 PM and go to bed before 12 AM. For lunch and dinner, you can eat whatever you want. However, snacks should be fresh fruit.  

 

What are the health benefits of bananas? 

Bananas contain plenty of healthy nutrients that aid the body in many ways. Potassium found in bananas works together with sodium to regulate fluid balance in the body. Increased potassium intake can also lower high blood pressure.  

In addition, bananas are rich in vitamin C, which enhances the immune system. Moreover, it neutralizes free radicals and reduces cellular damage, which slows down the process of aging. Also, magnesium is beneficial for heart contraction, nerve transmission, and insulin and glucose metabolism.  

Vitamin C is also beneficial for the skin because it protects skin cells from oxidative stress, improves skin hydration, and promotes collagen production. If you prefer green bananas, you can also experience health benefits in the gut department, as the starch content of bananas makes them a fuel source for gut bacteria that aids weight control and digestion.  

Sticking to this diet will help promote your energy, enhance your metabolism, regulate blood sugar, lose weight, and improve overall health. One large banana contains about 10% of the daily recommended amount of potassium. And it is one of its many healthy nutrients. Incorporate bananas into your diet and enjoy their health benefits.

A maverick Japanese doctor recently leaked the secret ingredients of an ancient Japanese Tonic that targets the root cause of deep belly fat and activates a powerful little-known fat-burning hormone inside you…that melts away all your stubborn body fat. In fact, some folks are losing up to 33.5 lbs of fat in just 30 days by simply drinking this tonic daily before 10 am. Watch this video to the end to see all the benefits from it.