If you stick to a low-herb diet, this keto bread is for you. To prepare it, you will need more eggs and healthy fats. Moreover, you need to cook the ghee more in order to remove milk solids.
Beat the eggs with a hand mixer. Then, add the ghee and the other ingredients and mix them. Line a pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the pan. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes. Let it cool and then slice it.
Low carb keto bread recipe
To prepare this keto bread you will need these:
- Loaf pan
- Hand mixer
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- 7 eggs
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ½ cup of ghee (melted)
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
3. Preparation method:
- Preparation time – about 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 45 minutes
- Total – 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Beat the eggs with a hand mixer for one minute. Add the melted ghee and beat the mixture again.
- Add the other ingredients and beat them until you get an incorporated mixture.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the top gets a golden-brown color.
- Let the bread cool and slice it.
Watch the video below to see how to prepare the keto bread.