Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It has a delicious taste and offers plenty of health benefits.
In this article, we will show you a coffee recipe that will help you burn fat, lose weight, relieve inflammation, and so on.
Fat-burning turmeric coffee recipe
For this recipe, you will need these ingredients:
- 2 cups of organic coffee
- A teaspoon of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or MCT oil
- Natural sweetener (English Toffee Stevia or vanilla Stevia)
- A bit of salt
- Brew 2 cups of organic coffee and blend it with the other ingredients.
What does this recipe offer?
Benefits of coffee
The potential health benefits of consuming coffee include:
- Coffee can help protect against diabetes type 2. Studies show that people, who increased the consumption of coffee, had a reduced risk of diabetes by 11%.
- Many studies show that caffeine in coffee can help protect against neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease. Moreover, people, who consume over 4 cups of coffee per day, are less likely to experience depression and cognitive disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is considered that coffee consumption reduces the risk of cancer by 40%. According to studies, people, who consume 5 cups of coffee per day, may have a 50% reduced risk.
- Consuming coffee can reduce the risk of cirrhosis, liver cancer, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It also reduces the risk of gallstone disease.
- Consuming coffee in moderate amounts can protect against heart failure. Therefore, people, who consume moderate amounts of coffee per day, had a reduced risk of heart failure by 11%.
Benefits of turmeric
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a component with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chronic inflammation can lead to many Western diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and other degenerative conditions. However, curcumin can suppress molecules, which cause inflammation.
- Curcumin possesses potent antioxidant properties. It also neutralizes free radicals in the body and promotes antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin stimulates the levels of BDNF, a brain hormone that promotes the growth of new neurons and prevents various degenerative conditions in the brain.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on many factors that play a major role in heart disease. Also, it improves the function of the endothelium and is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
Benefits of cinnamon
- The antioxidants in cinnamon possess anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Cinnamon can improve several risk factors for heart disease, such as cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglycerides.
- It has been shown that cinnamon can reduce blood sugar levels and improve the glucose uptake by the cells even though it acts slower than insulin.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, cinnamon can fight against infections, and prevent bad breath and tooth decay.
Benefits of XCT or MCT oil
- MCT and XCT oil can stimulate the production of ketones, regulate blood sugar, and aid in weight loss. Also, the increased ratio of ketone production has beneficial effects on cognition and the brain.
- XCT and MCT oil are related to great calorie burn and loss of fat. Moreover, it has been shown that MCT oil is more beneficial in weight loss than olive oil.