If we want our bodies to function properly, we need to cleanse them properly.
There are different ways and methods of cleansing the body from toxins, clearing the skin, and keeping a youthful appearance.
Although there are numerous cleansing methods, not all of them are effective as the one that we write about in this article. Clean your body with juices helps the body to purify itself. The vitamins and minerals that the body gets enable it to remain energized and vital.
Fruit and vegetable are rich in antioxidants, a compound that regenerates the skin and gives it a youthful look. Also, they help the body in the process of processing and digesting food, as well as getting rid of waste.
Discover The Weight Loss Truths That Will Transform Your Body, Boost Your Health and Make You Fit for Life... Download your free copy now!
This way of cleansing has a negative side. First, some fruits contain high levels of sugar that may cause obesity, hormonal disruption, or hypertension. So, if you suffer from hormonal imbalance or anxiety, then it is not advisable to use this method.
Also, it is important to always consume only organic products while cleansing your body. And, when you begin the production of fiber, you should never stop checking it regularly.
Soup cleanse benefits
Soups are one of the best methods used for cleansing the body. They are very effective in detoxification, keeping the body full of essential nutrients at the same time.
Detoxification boosts the performance of our gut, liver, lungs, kidneys, lymphatic system, as well as our skin.
Soups are also very nutritious, giving us all the spices, amino acids, and fatty acids that we need to improve the immunity and alleviate digestion. They are a great source of energy due to the high amounts of fiber. They also control the levels of blood sugar, help us to maintain a healthy weight, and to improve our mental sanity.
Vegetable soups are even more important than fruits because they contain complex carbohydrates and not so much sugar as fruits.
There are so many health benefits that our body gets from drinking soups, and some of them are increased energy levels, reduced inflammation, cell rejuvenation, disease prevention, clear skin, and weight loss.
How to do a proper body cleanse
Cleansing the body with soup should last from one to three days. When you do it for the first time, it should last only one day, and the next time, after one month, it can last three days.
You will need to consume five or six soups per day. If you feel it is not enough, then drink some more.
Just make sure that your vegetable soups contain different types of veggies and other health products. This way, your body will receive enough energy to function properly. Don’t forget to add healing spices and broths.
Keep yourself hydrate all the time. As you receive more and more water, more and more toxins and water will be removed from your body, including the extra stuck water in your body. This will make you feel more agile, flexible, and upbeat. You need to drink water that is around half your weight in ounces every day.
Prepare your soup in advance, so that you can be organized and never miss a meal.
Detox soup recipes:
- Prepare bone or vegetable broth.
- Add some healing spices: ginger, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, etc.
- Add some greens and veggies: spinach, kale, leeks, zucchini, carrots, onion, etc.
- Add starchy vegetables: sweet potato, beets, parsnips, plantain.
- Add food full of proteins: lentils, beans, nuts.
- Other things: olive oil, coconut oil, ghee, avocado.
- Finally: blend all the ingredients!
We give you three excellent detox soup recipes:
Broccoli detox soup
- 2.5 cups of broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 onion
- One cup of spinach or kale
- 2 carrots
- 2 cups of bone or vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- lemon juice (of half lemon)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of collagen
Heat the oil in a pot. Add the onion, broccoli, and celery. Cook for 5 minutes. Add broth and let it boil. Finally, simmer for 5 minutes until it becomes soft. Blend the soup to make it thick.
Carrot ginger detox soup recipe
- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 onions
- 6 cups of vegetable or bone broth
- 3 tablespoons of ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Sea salt, onion powder, and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or ghee
- 2 tablespoons of collagen or protein powder
- Boil the broth, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Afterward, simmer the mix.
- Next, put the onion in a pan and add the oil or ghee.
- Put everything in a blender and blend until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- In the end, add coconut milk and stir well.
Red lentil detox soup
- ¼ cup of coconut or olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 apple
- 1 small white onion
- 2 big carrots
- ½ cup of red lentils
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- 4.5 cups of vegetable or bone broth
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- Sea salt, black pepper
- Coconut cream
Warm up the oil in a pot on medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, apple, carrots, and onion. Add ginger, lentils, paprika, cumin, broth, and chili powder. Boil all together and simmer until it becomes soft. Blend it and pour the blend into the pot again. Allow it to simmer a little. Finally, you can season it with coconut cream to improve the taste.