If you are sensitive to lactose and avoid consuming food of animal origin, this recipe is for you. Except for coconut milk, almond milk, and milk from cannabis, you can also try banana milk.
Banana milk is tasty and easy to prepare. Also, it offers numerous health benefits. Banana milk is a gluten-free and plant-based milk made from bananas and water. Bananas are high in vitamin B6, potassium, fiber, and pectin. Due to their potent properties, bananas are efficient in relieving fatigue and muscle cramps. In addition, bananas promote digestive processes, which is especially important for people who are lactose intolerant.
In this article, we will show you how to prepare banana milk. It is not similar to banana and milk smoothie, because it differs in its texture and density.
Banana milk recipe to treat fatigue and muscle cramps
To prepare this recipe, you will need these ingredients:
- A cup of water
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 frozen ripe banana
2. Preparation method:
- In a blender, add the water and the frozen banana.
- Stir them well until the banana combines with the water.
- Add Himalayan salt and cinnamon to the mixture.
- Blend it until you get a liquid mixture similar to milk.
- Strain the mixture through gauze to eliminate banana leftovers.
- Use this milk to prepare oatmeal, smoothies, or add it to your morning coffee.
- Before freezing the banana, make sure you cut it into pieces. Later, it will be easier for you to blend them.
- As the milk spoils easily, make sure you do not keep it for a long time. Use it immediately after you prepare it.
- Use ripe bananas in the ripe to provide sweetness to the milk. However, if you cannot find a ripe banana, you can use a natural sweetener, such as Stevia, raw honey, maple syrup, date paste, etc.
- To enrich the flavor and texture of the milk, you can also use almonds, vanilla extract, walnuts, hazelnuts, flax, and chia seeds.
- Thanks to the bottles and blended banana, this beverage offers 8 % or 360 mg of the recommended daily allowance of potassium, a nutrient that is essential for regulating high blood pressure.