Nowadays, experiencing severe headaches and anxiety is quite common. In this article, we will show you how to treat severe headaches and anxiety naturally.
Lavender is a healing herb that relieves tension, stress, and headaches. One beneficial way to use and enjoy its healing properties is by consuming lavender lemonade. Lavender oil contains more than 150 active compounds. Due to its potent antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties, lavender oil offers numerous benefits for overall health. Moreover, it is used to treat alopecia, insomnia, anxiety, and postoperative pain. In addition, lavender oil can help relieve stress and anxiety, and reduce pulse rates.
10 Health benefits of lavender essential oil
Here are some of the most common health benefits of lavender oil. Lavender essential oil:
- Promotes pain tolerance in children and adults
- Helps relieve anxiety and depression in dialysis patients
- Increases alertness and improves mood
- Treats nail and skin infections
- Relieves inflammation
- Reduces high levels of blood pressure
- Gets rid of germs and other microorganisms
- Treats muscle spasms
- Hinders bacterial growth
- Detoxifies the body and improves liver function
Homemade lavender lemonade recipe
To prepare this recipe, you will need these ingredients:
- 6 lemons
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 12 cups of water
- Lavender sprigs
- 1 drop of lavender oil
- Peel the lemons and juice them. Then, combine the juice with the other ingredients.
- Let the lavender lemonade chill for one hour and serve.
Finally, lavender lemonade is a refreshing and delicious way to calm down without resorting to your unhealthy habits. Also, the lavender essential oil is healthier than a box of cigarette or a glass of wine. Adults, as well as kids of all ages, can enjoy the health benefits of lavender oil.