Avocados originate from Mexico and best grow in the humid regions of Asia, Africa, and Central America.
Due to their high content of fatty acids, potassium, fiber, Vitamin B5, vitamin E, and vitamin B6, avocados have numerous health benefits, including:
- Improve heart health
- Support eye health
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of various types of cancer
- Treat depression and anxiety
- Improve the digestive processes
- Detoxify the body
- Fight against chronic diseases
- Promote skin health
- Promote weight loss
- Improve cholesterol profile
- Promote liver function
- Help with diabetes management
- Prevent bad breath
- Promote healing of wounds
- Promote good mood
- Enhance bone health
Frost and cold can damage avocados. However, the good news is that you can grow an avocado tree in a pot at your home even in cold climates.
You do not need a garden for the avocado tree. You can plant it from a dwarf tree or a seed. Here is what you need to do if you want to grow an avocado tree at your home.
Discover The Weight Loss Truths That Will Transform Your Body, Boost Your Health and Make You Fit for Life... Download your free copy now!
9 Tips on growing an avocado tree at home
- After you clean off the avocado seed, place four toothpicks into it.
- Place the seed in a cup of water. Let it soak 3 – 6 weeks until the stem starts to appear.
- Keep the seed in a warm spot but make sure it is away from direct sunlight.
- Before planting the sprout to a small pot, make sure the roots get thick.
- Make sure the taproot is not dried out. If it is dry, the plant will die.
- Choose a pot that is about 10 inches in diameter and fill it with soil.
- Plant the sprout to the pot, with the roots and the seed at the bottom. Make sure half of the seed is exposed.
- Water the plant on a regular basis. In this way. You will fight off bacteria, mold, and fungus.
- Fertilize the plant with fish emulsion or water-soluble food per month.
The plant will need a few years to fruit. However, after a few yours you can enjoy the health benefits of avocados.