Community

Kenney Grew Up Without A Father And Now Is Supporting Others Through His “Dad, How Do I?” YouTube Channel

Rob Kenney has a very popular YouTube Channel called “Dad, How Do I?” where he is teaching skills that only fathers can pass onto their sons. These videos have won the hearts of many people, especially those who went through a similar experience like him – growing without a father. Kenney’s dad left their home

Kenney Grew Up Without A Father And Now Is Supporting Others Through His “Dad, How Do I?” YouTube Channel Read More »

Couple Uses Catering Food From Their Canceled Wedding Ceremony To Feed People On Thanksgiving

Due to the pandemic restrictions, Billy Lewis, 34, and Emily Bugg, 33, decided to get married at City Hall in Chicago and put off their original wedding ceremony. Moreover, they decided not to take back the deposits for the reception food, but to use them for another purpose. According to one of the local charities,

Couple Uses Catering Food From Their Canceled Wedding Ceremony To Feed People On Thanksgiving Read More »

Studies Confirmed: People, Who Swear A Lot, Are More Intelligent And Make Better Friends

Sometimes it can be hard to find a word to describe feelings of stress, anger, or frustration. In these cases, swearing is considered an effective way of expressing your emotions and thoughts. As children, we have been taught not to swear, because many curse words are inappropriate and offensive. However, studies show that people who

Studies Confirmed: People, Who Swear A Lot, Are More Intelligent And Make Better Friends Read More »

Scroll to Top